Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some Crap, Part II

She's a loaded gun,
In my shaking hands,
Am I in hell,
Or in the promised land?

(Whats your name)
If I tell you my name you gotta let me in
(You can be)
You can be the sinner, I'll be the sin
(I will take)
I'll take what I want, and it's easy to see, I got everything, everything

Sometimes, when you're bored, like me, you switch on the computer and double click the iTunes icon on your desktop and start looking for your Jet songs to play air guitar to and you find the extremely cool "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" sitting among the rows and rows of equally cool songs. You proceed to double click on it and find your fingers tapping to the aweome beat and you head bopping to the heavenly distorted guitar riff. And when it comes to the chorus,

She said
Show me yours, (Show you what I got yeah)
I'll show you mine (Will you tell me what you need)
Show me yours, (So put your money where your mouth is)
I'll show you mine

Then lead singer Nic Cester screams, "COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", followed by an incredible guitar solo. To me, this is just perfect.

No comments: