Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Crap.

Finally, I have something to cheer about. Exams are over. I repeat, EXAMS ARE OVER! Too bad it isn't PMR or SPM, it's just UPP1 (Ujian Penilaian Penggal 1), does that suck or what? For the rest of this week, I'm bracing for the worst thing that comes after finishing your exams, which sometimes I feel are even worst than sitting for a three weeks of exams : Results. Getting to know you're exam results is scary, especially when the teacher refuses to disclose your results when you meet her in the canteen or the staff room. It can seriously kill. So far, I'm aiming for Fs in every subject, so I hope it won't be much of a problem. But sometimes I just can't help to wonder if I get a G for Maths, I mean, is it possible? Because it's really hard. What if after the teacher had given everyone their results, then suddenly tells me, " Congrats, Kevin, you just got -85 for your Maths paper." It's simple, because when you leave your paper blank, you get zero, right But what IF you write answers that are ridiculously stupid, and the teacher is forced to deduct marks from your already zero score and you get -85 for a godforsaken subject like Maths? Well, at least I got 72 for BM, is it something to be proud of? 'Cause I don't know.

2 comments:

dy said...

lol.
hey at least you get 72
my bm teacher asked me to see her personally just to tell me that my bm sucks.

Kathlynn said...

dude! after all my hardwork coachin you for maths? how could you?