Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese New Year

Hi. I'm back. After nearly two weeks of not posting anything, I'm finally back. Well, what should I say? Oh yeah, Happy Chinese New Year to all of those people celebrating Chinese New Year, myself included, I wish that you all have loads of overflowing angpows in your pockets during the whole week while I rot in my room studying for my exams on February 14, the worst day on Earth (And it's a Saturday, too). I'm beginning to hate my school, one of the reasons was stated in the last sentence, another is because of our crazy new principal, who actually wants our band practice with a teacher around! WTF?! There has never been any problems happening in school band practices, and suddenly the &$%#@ headmaster starts saying that there must be a teacher for any practices to avoid any unecessary accidents that "may" occur. So now, we can't really parctice because my music teacher won't really want to stay back. This sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo man! checking in to say wasssuup!
happy chinese new year..remember to check out hot cousins!

Mariel Nonis said...

EXAMS ON VALENTINES DAY?? oh maaan.. i so feel for you. feb 14th is my schools sports day. now THATS depressing too.

hey, at least you have an excuse to not celebrate valentines with those girlfriends of yours:P